Our therapists create a safe environment in couple’s therapy for clients to gain insight into their relationship and address a range of concerns.
What is couples therapy ?
Couples therapy is a type of psychotherapy that helps couples in all types of intimate relationships regardless of sexual orientation or marital status. Couples in therapy work to recognize and resolve conflicts to make thoughtful decisions about their relationship.
Couples may seek out couples therapy for reasons including:
- Communication challenges
- Physical intimacy and sexual challenges
- Emotional Regulation (Depression, Anger, Fear, Anxiety)
- Emotional disconnection
Types of therapy and approaches include:
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
If you currently feel unsafe or in danger please contact the police (911).
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you.
Appointments are available in person and online.