Counselling & Psychotherapy
BLCC offers an affordable counselling program provided by multilingual and experienced registered psychotherapists, registered social workers, and graduate-level counselling psychology students.
Who is eligible?
- Newcomers to Canada (2 years or less)
- Those who do not have private insurance coverage
- Seniors 65 or older
What is the cost and duration of the program?
6 sessions (per year), $60 per session
Services within this program are provided from a client-centred approach using a short-term counselling model of 6 weeks.
Our experienced therapists use a range of techniques including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Brief-Narrative Therapy
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
Concerns addressed in the session include but are not limited to:
- Family Dynamics
- Relational Issues