Counselling & Psychotherapy
Better Life Counselling Centre provides professional, ethical, and comprehensive psychotherapy services to a diverse range of people from all walks of life. Our therapists are highly trained therapists with a strong commitment to confidentiality, equality, valuing the dignity of individuals, and providing quality psychotherapy to all.
We provide the following Counselling and Psychotherapy services
Definition of Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy is defined as a talk-based therapy intended to improve and maintain the overall well-being and mental health of a client. In session, the client and therapist will enter into a psychotherapeutic relationship and work collaboratively to gain insight on a client’s feelings, thinking, behaviour and social functioning. Psychotherapy is used to address a variety of mental health challenges and emotional difficulties and can help mediate negative emotions and begin a client’s journey towards emotional healing.
Types of Therapy and Approaches
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy
We can provide support for following challenges:
- Sleeping/Eating disorders
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Parent/Child Conflict & Attachment Problems
- Children Disorders
Some of our Programs
We work with government and institutions across Canada, for more information you can check Our Program page.
- Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
- Victim Quick Response Program (VQRP)
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you.
Appointments are available in person and online.