Child & Youth Therapy
Our Child and Youth Therapists have an extensive and successful history of working with young people and their families. They provide an open, respectful, trusting and nonjudgmental environment for you and your child to feel safe and at ease.
What is Child and Youth Therapy?
Child and Youth therapy services welcome young children, teens and adolescents facing mental health challenges. Children and youth may face concerns that are much different from adults. The support offered is focused on measures to understand and manage the unique challenges children and youth may face.
Types of Therapy and Approaches:
- Child-Parent Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Parent/Child Conflict and Attachment Issues
- Anxiety/Separation Anxiety
- Depression/Mood Disorders
- Fears/Phobias and Panic Disorders
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Trauma and Grief
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Social Skills Problems for Autism
- Learning Disorders