Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Education and Approaches
Tina Bohin strives to provide a safe and non-judgemental space to explore and work through mental health challenges. Depression, anxiety and experiences with trauma can be debilitating mental health concerns that impact our well-being, relationships and daily living. Tina is currently completing her Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology and holds a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and Psychology from the University of Toronto. Tina believes in trauma-informed and collaborative approaches that seek to meet each client’s unique needs and goals.
Tina has experience working with clients with various presenting concerns, including:
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Life Transitions
- Interpersonal Conflicts
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (#12928)
- The Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP)
- Trauma-informed Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Strength-Based Approach
- Mindfulness-Based Approach
- Women Empowerment
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you.
Appointments are available in person and online.