MD, RP(Q), Psychiatrist
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couple Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
Education and Approaches
Reza Eskandari is a Registered Psychotherapist (RPQ) from the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO). A description of Reza’s years of experience in psychiatry, counselling, and psychotherapy is as follows:
- Board Certified Psychiatrist (Iran) and International Medical Graduate (WES).
- Post-Doc Fellow Harvard Medical School, Counsellor-Psychotherapist, USA (Massachusetts), 2008-2012.
- Master of Arts in Counselling and Psychotherapy (MACP), Yorkville University (Practicum).
Operating as a Bio Psycho Social Behavioral Analyst, Reza’s approach is rooted in a profound desire to understand and collaboratively assist clients by delving into the biological, psychological, and socio-community factors underlying the pain they are grappling with. Leveraging his expertise, Reza incorporates CBT, SFT, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) to aid clients dealing with emotional, interpersonal, or traumatic challenges, enabling them to address their concerns effectively.
Reza Eskandari is a writer and researcher in mental health, psychiatry, and Autism. His publications have garnered tangible citations, a testament to the impact of his work and its ongoing influence.
Reza has experience working with clients with various presenting concerns, including:
- Anger and Stress Management
- Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Relationship Issues
- Family and Parenting Conflict
- Premarital and Marital Issues
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum Blue and Depression
- Divorce and Post-Divorce Challenges
- Dependency and Abuse Issues
- Self-Actualization and Improved Wellbeing
- Anxiety and Depression
- Trauma and PTSD and Grief
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- The Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP)
- Adlerian humanistic and goal-oriented approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)